Sign in

Get help

This page is here to provide you with a growing list of medical practitioners recommended by current sufferers. These GPs and specialists are ones who are well informed about Cluster Headaches, and are up to date with current treatments. They understand the depth of pain associated with them, and members have found them to be very understanding and willing to listen.

There are people who would welcome a chat with you if you are considering harming yourself as a way to escape the pain. Please contact them.

Show practitioners by state:

New South Wales & A.C.T

Prof. James Colebatch, PhD, FRACP

University of New South Wales
Randwick, nsw

member comment:
Professor Colebatch is also listed on the OUCH US website on the "Sufferer Recommended Doctors" page.

Dr Jennifer Wines

02 99386666
1a Cross Street
Brookvale, nsw

member comment:
Jennifer has been my local GP for the last 10 years. She is very understanding and willing to help in any way possible.

Dr Dennis Cordato

1300 114 439
Suite 2, 19 Kensington St Kogarah‎ NSW Australia
Sydney, nsw


42-48 BIGGE ST

member comment:
Consultant Neurologist @ Liverpool AND Campbelltown. He has told me to call for an appointment ANY time I get clusters and he will see me. He was happy to prescribe oxygen treatment and he LISTENed to me!

Appin Pharmacy Compounding Chemist

02 4631 1488
2/75 Appin Road
APPIN, nsw

member comment:
willing and able to fill prescriptions for Cafergot (as at Aug 2010)

Dr Joseph H. Nogajski

02 80110676
suite 1 level 1 building 1 49 frenchs forest Rd Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
Sydney, nsw

Dr Charles Brooker

Royal North Shore Hospital - St Leonards
Sydney, nsw

member comment:
Dr Brooker is situated in the pain management clinic of the hospital, he is very understanding and up with the lattest treatments available. All he deals with is pain of varing sorts. There are a number of programs offered through the Pain Management Clinic and different treatments available. You will need a referal from your local GP and it might be wise for the GP to call and make an appointment for you as there can be a bit of a wait.